SAP HR Recruitment Associate - English and French (6 month contract) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 151919
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
About the role:
We, in Recruiting Operations team, seek for a new colleague to support our growth. You in the Recruiting associate role would be responsible for administrative support of the EMEA Recruiting team. You will work very closely with the ‘front-end’ recruiters as well as with the Recruiting team in Prague. In addition a close cooperation with other HR teams is essential to ensure a smooth end to end hiring process. At this role you should be at ease working across cultures. The contract is limited to 6 months with the possibility to be expended.
Expectations and Tasks:
• Creation and publishing of job position & postings on internal career portal as well as on all external websites
• Schedule and re-schedule interviews for recruiters and managers
• Close positions/postings
• Support candidate background verification process
• Dealing with enquires related to recruiting process in an efficient and professional manner
• Handling of phone calls enquires received via SAP Recruiting Hotline
• To process e-mail enquires according to process within specified time frame
• Experience/ knowledge/interest in the area of recruiting
• Previous experience in other HR areas is beneficial
• 1-3 years working experience in an office preferably of an international company is an advantage
• Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
Education and Qualification
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken English and French language skills
• Capability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Effectivity to work in virtual team
• Good communication skills (oral and written) with internal and external parties
• Motivated, works in an independent way
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Benefits we provide to our employees:
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „ I have been part of the Recruiting Operations for more than 4 years and I strongly believe that because of all the team members who create an amazing atmosphere our team is a great place to be.” Petra
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.