SAP HR Recruitment Support - English (part-time) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 152180
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Recruitment Operations Team as part of Global Service Delivery is responsible for administrative support of the recruiting activities within German speaking countries (DACH) and for a smooth end-to-end hiring process by providing services of requirements definition, sourcing, pre-screening, screening and closing of applications.
Excellence in providing high quality service to both internal and external clients as well as exceptionally high level of customer satisfaction are the main goals of Recruitment Operations which are driven by our passionate, multicultural and result oriented team on the daily basis aiming to bring the concept of Service Delivery within recruiting activities to the next higher level.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Creation and publishing of job postings on internal career portal as well as on all external websites
• Scheduling interviews for the DACH region
• Dealing with general enquires related to recruiting process in an efficient and professional manner
• Handling of phone calls enquires received via SAP Recruiting Hotline
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Advanced written and spoken English language skills
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and to deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail required
• Good communication skills (oral and written) with internal and external parties
• Motivated, works in an independent way
• Quality driven
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience/ knowledge/interest in the area of recruiting preferred
• Previous experience in other HR areas is an advantage
• Preferably 1 year working experience in an office
• Experience working within a customer orientated environment preferred
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Sick days paid, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.