SAP HR Service Associate/Editor (part-time) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 152181
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The HR Portal Delivery Team coordinates and supports the global content management of HR information and services. This comprises consulting of project teams and HR experts locally and globally in all aspects in regards to HR content. Also, the definition and warranty of guidelines and processes of the HR content management strategy is an important area of responsibility. The team aims at providing HR content in a highly user-friendly way to keep customer satisfaction high, to support the HR operating model and to maintain SAP Corporate Portal as main service delivery channel for transactional and informational HR services.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Student (f/m) or Graduate (f/m) of an university with focus on Translation (English), Applied Linguistics, Philology, Journalism
• Excellent level of English
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Computer skills: MS Office
• Experience in web-based text editing is a plus
• A general 'feel for language'
• Organization talent and independent working style
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support projects to improve the HR Service Delivery via SAP Corporate Portal and internal Knowledge Base
• Edit texts written by functional specialists
• Rewrite and reorganize existing texts containing HR information and process descriptions to ensure a user-friendly, web-based text style and eliminate HR-specific terms
• Coordination with functional specialists and Portal Publishing Team
• Support HR Portal Team in different projects
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Sick days paid, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.