Medtronic HR Shared Service Centre Representative with Polish in Prague, Czech Republic
HR Shared Service Centre Representative with Polish
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Jul 11, 2017
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Are you interested in having a career in HR? Do you want to work in multinational and multicultural company that offers you interesting career growth?
Join Medtronic as a Expense Reporting Team Member and become a part of a company that improves people's lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
A DAY IN LIFE
Currently we are building a new team of HR Shared Services Representatives, who are going to support our growing organization for EMEA region, especially during this time of exciting changes and transformation for our company.
The HR Shared Services Representative is the first point of contact for all incoming inquires, issues, and work requests related to WorkDay, standard HR processes and HR transactions such as hire and termination, attendance, HR-statistics, promotions and transfer data and other HR administrative tasks related to the employee life cycle. Supports of payroll processing and assists informing employees on Medtronic Human Resource policies and programs.
The HR Shared Services Representative delivers efficient, effective and timely resolution and management of CRM requests regarding HR transactions delivered to internal and external customers via the available technology mainly within EMEA Region.
The HR Shared Services Representative is expected to either be located already in Prague, or to be considering and willing to relocate to the capital city of the Czech Republic.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provides customers with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their questions, and issues regarding HR transactional and technology needs
• Develops an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and engages with customers to ensure quality of response
• Contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to Medtronic global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs
• Prepares letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents
• Works with the HR Service Center team to achieve solutions/improvements for all processes/tasks performed in the HR Shared Service Center and pro-actively works on an efficient info flow between HR Partners and other parties
• Fluent (verbally and in writing) in English and the following languages: Polish
• Experience in a front office facing Customer Service/Shared Service environment and/ or administrative job required
• Bachelor or Associates Degree in addition to one year of customer service related experience OR High School diploma or equivalent with 2 or more years of customer service experience
NICE TO HAVES
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in Human Resources, Customer Service, Administration sectors
• Experience in multinational company
• Interested to further develop within an international HR Shared Service/Shared Service environment
• Experience working with SAP, Taleo and/or any other ERP systems and HR IS
• Rigorous, precise, curious, follow-up capabilities with strong problem solving skills
• Highly flexible, able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Strong technical aptitude, exposure to IS systems
• Attention to detail and methodical approach required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.