Amazon.com HRS Coach with English and German in Prague, Czech Republic
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We pioneer. We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA Countries. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Coach (Tier 1) to join the team new Shared Services Centre. The Coach role in Tier I Contact Center team within HR Shared Services is responsible for facilitating structured performance and capability development for their assigned Tier I Associates. The primary function of the Coach, is to conduct the quality review of the calls and coach associates to improve their performance by providing clear expectations and consistency through standard work. Coach will accomplish this by providing formal coaching sessions on regular basis based on performance results and defined objectives between Coaches and Team leaders. Key areas of focus will include coaching for quality of work improvements, Knowledge base ownership, continuous improvements and quality onboarding of new Associates. The Coach will be the catalyst for the Associate to acquire the knowledge needed for improvement and development. They will deliver results by creating a supportive relationship with their team, maintaining their knowledge base and promoting a culture of ownership.
Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video
Acting as Team Leader deputy - escalation point for department wide operational procedures and delivery by:
· Actively contributing to the strategic discussion for T1 development and evolution.
· Maintaining a high level of accessibility as a general resource for department members.
· Maintaining knowledge of Tier 1 Associates resources, such as CSC and remedy, MyTime, People Soft.
· Maintaining knowledge of team-specific operational procedures as needed.
• Building efficient relations with the stakeholders.
Assists team with performance improvement efforts by:
• Following Quality and productivity coaching process as prescribed by their Team Leads and Manager.
• Examine data to identify continuous learning needs and coordinate the resources to fill those needs.
• Thoroughly prepares for coaching sessions in advance and can speak to specific Associate and team opportunities.
• Documents coaching sessions to ensure that there is a consistent and regular check-in.
• Mining for call/tickets trends.
• Short term goal setting and tracking (improvement actions).
• Collaborating with other Coaches on best practices and coaching styles.
• Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned.
Contributes to a positive team environment by:
• Proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts for both phone and tickets (as applicable)
• Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with other team members (including other teams)
• Support Team Leaders and Manager to manage team work load and morale.
• Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
- Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Identify gaps in the supporting documentation and also areas where the level of customer service could be improved driving increased numbers of questions / queries being resolved at first contact.
- Carry out audits and checks on responses and cases raised as required to ensure a high degree of accuracy and ongoing service delivery.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Shift working patterns, 7 days a week (40 hours a week).
Fluency in German and English
Customer Service / HR Services Experience
- Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
- Ability to work with confidential information
Experience working in a HR Shared Service Environment.
- Experience of working with Peoplesoft
- Other European Languages Advantage
- HR Experience preferred
- Call Center experience, advantage
AMZR Req ID: 558367
External Company URL: www.amazon.com