Honeywell HRS Operations Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
HRS Operations Analyst
HRS Operations Analyst would be responsible for HR administrative processes and maintaining process documentation (Standard Operating Procedures and Process Mapping).
Goal will be to create and refine processes to improve and achieve the correct outputs; the improvement of HRS processes, working on daily basis with the process maps and the standard operating procedures.
Approximately 50% of the time to perform the regional Analyst duties as follows:
- HRS processes (Standard Operating Procedures, SOPs and Process Maps, PMs)Driving process improvements/updates as needed initiated either by own findings or triggered by customers/HRS colleagues including outcomes of CI process; this includes driving process improvement both within HRS team as well as with other stakeholders like HR, Staffing etc.
- Cooperating closely with regional Supervisor to support regional activities in terms of SME, plus cooperate with HRS Specialists, HRGs, Payroll Team, Excellence Team, PMO Team, Benefits and other COEs as appropriate.
- Conduct training for HR community and HRS organization on targeted administrative process changes.
- Provide country specific input to global project teams, as appropriate.
- Running reports from HR systems such as SalesForce or PeopleSoft to analyse metrics/data as necessary; looking for the opportunities for improvements of processes.
- Using knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Utilizing the excel based on HR data; evaluate alternatives and drive recommendation process.
- Superuser for SalesForce and PeopleSoft as necessary etc.
Approximately 50% of the time to act as HRS Operations Specialist (subject to regional needs, may vary when high focus is needed on improvements):
- Processes connected to on-boarding and new starters administration (contract preparation, tax related documents, probation period admin, progress tracking and all necessary arrangements).
- Exit administration (e.g. preparation of employment confirmation, communication to respective departments).
- Benefits administration (eg. health and disability admin, pension management, local benefit admin incl. EE contact center and payroll data transfer, car fleet administration incl deduction, taxation and allowances).
- Changes and transfers administration as contract changes and extensions, transfers, marriage, Visa coordination, relocation management, permanent residence (letter).
- Employee letters (e.g. verification letters, reference letters incl. system updates, communication of relevant data to local authorities, medical check admin, overpayment letters) etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some Human Resources or Employee Services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel), Salesforce, PeopleSoft preferred
- Experience within a corporate desirable
- Job ID: HRD2319
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.