Concur Implementation Project Manager - with French in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Implementation Project Manager - with French
Job ID #: 16583
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Implementation & Consulting
Department: Global Services–Implementation EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Relocation Provided: No
In this role of Implementation Project Manager, you will be part of an agile project implementations team, in a dynamic and growing environment and help our customers to start their Concur experience and have the Perfect Trip. This is a dual role in which you will either act as a Functional Consultant or as Project Manager or both, depending on the needs of the team for a given project, but the affinity for technology is implied.
When acting as Functional Consultant, you would be responsible for gathering client business requirements and designing and configuring a solution that meets the needs of the client. You will also be responsible for the configuration of a customer’s specific environment as well as all client functional knowledge transfer.
Alternately, when acting as the Project Manager, your role would be responsible for managing all project deliverables, by managing Concur team’s resources and client‘s requirements within the defined implementation methodologies and timelines.
Join our team and complete project implementations within aggressive timeframes while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality and client satisfaction!
The Implementation Project Manager must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Manage the delivery of Customer projects within the defined implementation methodologies and timelines - lead project calls, understand and analyze client business requirements providing guidance on optimal configuration options to meet client needs, manage third-party and Concur integrations, train clients and prepare deployment of service to employees
• Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
• Successfully manage multiple/simultaneous implementations, ensuring issues are addressed
• Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services and configure the core system plus additional modules as per project scope and business requirements
• Complete project milestones and follow Business process flows, time tracking and transition for the client to their Production ready environment.
• Fluency in English and French – mandatory
• 2+ years’ experience in a related client-facing role, such as implementation, consulting, project management or project coordination, or advanced customer support
• Successful experience working directly with customers to resolve complex implementation issues
• Excellent, effective verbal and written communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage workflow to meet the deadlines
• Open-minded and capable of establishing excellent cooperation with other business partners (internal/external)
• Prior Project Management or Concur Project Methodology experience preferred
• Experience in Finance or Travel industry, or customer support; previous experience in ERP or HR is a plus
• Knowledge of software design theory and current practices or finance cycle is highly appreciated; affinity for technology
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.