Concur Integration Consultant (SAP FI-CO and Concur) in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Integration Consultant (SAP FI-CO and Concur)
Job ID #: 16082
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Implementation & Consulting
Department: Global Services-Client Services EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Relocation Provided: No
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about Concur:
• Founded 1993
• Employs over 6000 people worldwide
• Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
• Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
The Integration Consultant is a highly coveted role within Concurs fast growing Advantage Technical Services organization. The role combines the database integration development with project management responsibilities.
The Integration Consultant implements the appropriate pre-packaged, configurable ERP-based integration solution to facilitate data transfer between the Concur systems and the client systems. Common types of data streams include employee profiles, charts-of-accounts, pick-list items, and financial postings in the form of GL journal vouchers, vendor bill / AP invoices, and expense reports. Each Integration Consultant is responsible for managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously. Some projects are stand-alone while others are sub-projects within a larger implementation but there is a strong team environment with substantial support and on-the-job training.
The number of hours required for each integration setup varies according to the complexity of the client.
In a nutshell, this position may require you to perform some or all of the following roles within a project: perform the project management function, represent functional expertise in creating/reviewing transactions in third-party accounting systems and utilize technical skills in supporting client testing efforts and troubleshooting connectivity, data transformation, and posting issues.
The Integration Consultant must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services
• Support client’s testing cycles - research complex customer problems, issues, and circumstances and provide recommendations, alternatives, and risk assessments to client project manager
• Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
• Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success
• Consistently communicate project status with the Concur project manager and/or customer by means of status reports and status calls; use the available tools to track and update the projects
• Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge
• Fluency in English is mandatory; other languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish) – would be a considerable advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business highly preferred
• 2+ yrs. experience in a technology role with client relationship emphasis
• Experience with technical file manipulation / integration (import/extract of data)
• Experience with one or more accounting packages is preferred; experience with basic accounting terminology and practical application is an advantage
• Knowledge of software deployment life cycle and testing practices - preferred; some experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud solutions is considered a plus
• Experience with Consulting in a client facing environment highly desired; experience with project management is an advantage;
• Creative solution development
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Strong computer skills / Microsoft Office knowledge
• Knowledge of SAP modules such as FI-CO, HCM.. are a distinct advantage
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.