Citi Legal Assistant-Temp role (Maternity leave cover) in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Legal
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17054186
The function´s primary responsibility is to manage administrative matters for which the Legal department is responsible within the Czech franchise and to provide support to country counsel and other department members. The function is also responsible for certain legal matters (e.g. simple amendments) that do not require deep and detailed knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
Administrative support of the Czech franchise with respect to areas covered by Legal department, corporate governance agenda and litigations.
• Arranging for correspondence with the state authorities, regulators, law firms, vendors and other institutions
• Drafting of litigation documentation as directed by the respective legal counsel
• Management of notary support (including, but not limited to arranging for official copy and signature verifications),
• Arranging for translations by official translators
• Research in the collections of law for basic information
• Regulatory update management (in cooperation with country counsel and respective legal counsels)
• Fillings and other administration related to legal department
• Commercial register entries management
• Arrange administrative issues and correspondence in respect to Citibank's internal issues related to the legal department
• Providing complex administrative support to all members of the legal department and Czech franchise.
• Administration of a litigations and regulatory complaint database, communication with law firms, regulators and state authorities
• Drafting selected standard legal documentation, drafting selected ad-hoc documentation as directed by the respective legal counsel
• Administration of a database of powers of attorney as directed by the respective legal counsel
This is a maternity leave cover role- lenght – up to 2 years.
• Ability to acquire new skill, knowledge and being time flexible
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent language skills in Czech and English;,
• Stress resistance
• Accuracy, strong attention to details;
• Minimum 2-3 year of professional experience;
• Effective time management with strong follow-up, documentation and organizational skills.