Medtronic MarCom Coordinator in Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic
Jul 22, 2017
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Do you have experience in event logistics and administrative management? Do you want to work in multinational and multicultural company that offers you interesting career growth?
Join Medtronic as a MarCom Coordinator and become a part of a company that improves people's lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
DAY IN LIFE
The Marcom Coordinator supports the EMEA Marcom team in the execution of marketing communication material for all businesses.
The Marcom Coordinator works in close cooperation with the Marcom Business Partners who lead the marketing communication projects for Medtronic, as well as with finance, legal and external partners.
• Support the Marcom Business Partners and Center of Excellence leader on marketing communication coordination and administration in the following areas:
• Project and budget administration
• Agency follow-up management on creative and DTP projects
• General print management (online ordering of marketing communication material) and country requests for EMEA with print supplier and agencies
• Maintenance and management of the online Digital Asset Management system (My-Source)
• Management of translations for all business units with preferred partners
• General reporting
• Budget administration and invoice tracking
• Quarterly recharges for printing
• Generate weekly marcom highlights report
• Brand compliance
• Medreview Approval routing (including UC creation and Michaelson follow-up for Spine)
• Database management for campaigns (sales force, physicians)
• English as first or second language
• BA or MA with working experience
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
NICE TO HAVES
• Proficiency or knowledge in at least one other language
• Knowledge of SAP, workfront and CVent a plus
• Working experience in an event logistics position is a plus
• Strong project and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Process driven, visual orientation
• Proactive, self-managed, collaborative work style
• Cross-cultural affinity and understanding
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.