Brown-Forman Marketing Procurement Coordinator in Prague, Czech Republic
You will be part of Global Point of Sales Team, which is supporting regions of Europe/IMEA and covers of Brown-Forman brands. We work with external agencies and suppliers to make sure that all branded materials we use are of high quality and represent our brand in the best way. It can be as simple branded glasses we want to be used in bars, so complex stands to make sure we are noticed.
Your main responsibilities will be managing internal website, liaise with our suppliers, make sure we’re compliant with necessary requirements and support the team operationally.
It is a great opportunity to start the career in a world-known company, get exposure to internal and external stakeholders across the region, learn more about our brands and spirits business!
➢ Supplier & customer liaison
○ Key liaison with all non EU markets requiring product certification. Supply all product details as required & work with local bodies & 3rd parties as needed to provide markets with required documentation
○ Send samples, images etc. to Customers as requested
○ Maintain database of all suppliers
➢ Compliance & Control
○ Check all suppliers invoicing for accuracy & compliance. With the assistance of the POSM Manager &/or Purchasing Manager, address all non-compliance issues
○ Manage & liaise with headquartners for testing of all high risk items – glasses, hipflasks, pourers etc.
○ Manage all customer quality issues as required
➢ Manage POS Website Content
○ Ensure database is updated with accurate information regarding descriptions, pricing & images. Use Photoshop to enhance imagery & update logo’s etc. as required
○ Update access to Brown-Forman personnel & Distributor & Agency partners as required
○ Update all customer information as required
○ Point person for website maintenance communicating with agency partner in the US frequently to ensure constant functionality
○ Manage & maintain SAP system - inbound POSM activity
○ Stand in as back up to Logistics Manager during vacations, sick leave or whenever else required to do so. Effectively managing all Immediate Orders & any National Promotions stock that need to be processed & shipped during this time
➢ 1Visual Image Database
○ Ensure all items are photographed either directly or through a 3rd party, with imagery available in both hi & low resolution
○ Manage database of all visuals to ensure all are filled under the right folder and year on the external drive.
➢ Coordinate POS Fair & all samples
○ Organize POS Fairs for Brown-Forman personnel & distributor partners as required
Incorporate feedback into design changes as appropriate
➢ Assist POSM Managers
○ Provide assistance to POSM Managers as required
● Experience with international business operations and activities (internship in international companies)
● Demonstrated high level organization and communication skills.
● PC knowledge and expertise.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (advanced skills in Excel)
● Experience with Photoshop.
● Excellent English and Czech language skills (both written and spoken)
● Good opportunity for recent graduates with no/limited experience
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe
Country: Czech Republic
Req Type: Exempt