Amazon.com Office Coordinator in Prague, Czech Republic
The HR Shared Services (HRS) Office Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all HRS functions for one of Amazon's remote offices and/or regions. These functions include Corporate Security (keycards, photos), Purchasing and Office Services, Travel, Business Resumption and ERT, Facilities Management and Records Management. The Coordinator will support and enforce all corporate and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to these HRS Expansion functions.
The Coordinator will also look for and propose appropriate solutions for trends/developments in the marketplace. He/She will report directly to the Director of HR Shared Services located in London but will be based out of Prague location.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Oversees the access card process for the remote office(s)
· Maintains and audits visitor, employee and restricted area sign in logs
· Conducts security system inspections and tests alarms
· Initiates incident reports for all security related incidents
· Responsible for all remote security systems and alarms
· Conducts, coordinates and maintains all Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Life-Safety programs
· Coordinates all after hour security events and incidents
· Provides liaison with local police/filing police reports as directed by HRS and Corporate Security teams.
· Preparing purchase orders and invoices for signature, including assigning the proper allocation of expenses.
· Provides oversight of mail services and acts as local contact for outsourced mail services provider.
· Provides oversight of AV equipment.
· Provides oversight of remote Purchasing activities, including any involvement with Finance policies and staff.
· Represents the remote office(s) on the Vendor Management Committee*.
· Assists with the coordination of all equipment installations and Moves, Adds and Changes (MACS)
· Coordinates all Business Continuity (BC) activities with the remote business groups and the BC Leader.
· Coordinates and assists with mock disaster drills (set up room and equipment, distribute information, etc.)
· Gathers updated BC information, as necessary.
· Assists with the creation and maintenance of all BC plans and programs.
· Assists with the initiation and maintenance of the Employee Work Order (EWO) process.
· Acts as a local liaison to the building and the various trades should questions or issues arise that can not be managed via phones, faxes and emails (i.e. accepting delivery of furniture, managing relocations)
· Processes invoices locally and submits for approval.
· Manages furniture keys
· Assists with the management of any Facilities Management Projects
· Acts as a local liaison for all the Records Management activities in the remote office(s) (i.e., including the coordination of records retrieval from Iron Mountain).
· Understands Amazon and HRS service objectives and strategies and relates them to responsibilities.
· Responsibly represents and promotes the Company and its vision, mission statement, ethics and practices in the region.
· Able to initiate regional change efforts.
· Able to influence others to accomplish objectives, fulfill responsibilities and champion change efforts.
· Action-oriented; drives for results.
Quality and Client Handling Skills
· Maintains high personal standards and expectations.
· Able to communicate and independently understand, define and advocate the client’s (BU) needs.
· Responsively provides appropriate client services.
· Uses creativity and innovation to enhance work processes and strives for continuous improvement.
· Participates in group meetings and works effectively as an active participant in accomplishing HRS efforts and goals.
Analytic Thinking and Problem Solving
· Assists with the development of standardized processes, routines, forms and systems to streamline work, reduce costs and increase productivity.
· Actively searches for and suggests/implements new solutions for the delivery of HRS functions Technical Expertise
· Can assist with the coordination of complex projects, contributing to the RFP functional specification documents, as well as managing the current regional vendor relationships.
· Has a good understanding of the Amazon organization and services provided by each of the core business groups in the regional office(s).
· Actively contributes to the goals and objectives of HRS
· Supports all interaction with other business units and selected outside vendors in the regional office(s).
· Viewed as a trusted member of the team.
· Actively contributes to group efforts; works well with different types and levels of people.
· Shares expertise and knowledge to achieve team objectives.
· Is viewed as open, group-focused and straightforward in communications.
· Able to adjust communication style to fit the audience and routinely checks for understanding.
Good computer based skills with an understanding of latest vendor technologies.
· Good customer service and business focus.
· Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with management, clients and vendors.
· Good organizational and project management skills.
· Must be organized and able to multi-task.
· Some college required and/or equivalent Corporate Service job experience.
AMZR Req ID: 548225
External Company URL: www.amazon.com