SAP Order Management Administrator - English and German (maternity cover) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 151830
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Order Management Software Department in Prague supports the administration of SAP License and Maintenance Software contracts for the whole EMEA region. Whether processing license orders for small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations, the full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business. The company’s pulse is palpable in OMS.
• Checking incoming orders (contractual documents, correspondence, approvals)
• Processing the order in the SAP system according to SOX and internal controls in place
• Ensure license entitlement is correctly entered into SAP systems to allow customers to receive correct software, access and license keys
• Be dedicated point of contact for both external and internal customers (Sales/Support/Commercial)
• On order completion; creation of invoices & issuing of credit notes
• Develop financial and technical skills
• Providing post sales support on contractual issues such as license transfers, contract migrations & amendments
• Find creative ways to problem-solving
• Use own initiative to improve processes and drive efficiency in the team
• Work experience in accounting preferred
• Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and German
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
• Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
• Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
„I joined SAP many years ago and though it must seem incredible, never was one year over the same. The complexity of our process, as well as constant innovation and change within the company keeps us on our toes. I feel valued, my opinion matters and I can actively contribute on many levels. I even returned to SAP after some time away – that speaks for itself I believe.” Bara
Check out my LinkedIn Profile and follow me to stay up to date on new job offering in my team. LI Profile
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.