SAP Order To Invoice Associate (Consulting Billing) - (part-time) - English and German Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 159432
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is responsible for executing operations tasks in O2I Consulting independently without any additional responsibility and deals with customer queries. The successful candidate gains a good knowledge of standard O2I Consulting process and maintains good relationship with and internal customers. The role reports to O2I Delivery Hub Manager.
The position is part-time, 20 hours per week (DPC contract). It is suitable for students.
• Sales order creation, maintenance and closing, upon request from local colleagues
• Verification, reposting and approval of consulting activities
• Invoicing, issuing cancellations and credit notes
• Processing invoices and timesheets from suppliers
• Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
• Preparation and period closing activities
• Close cooperation and communication with internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage, but not necessary
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and German
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
• Ability to work in international teams and environment
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT? (RCM AND jobs.cz)
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Sickdays paid, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :