SAP Order To Invoice Associate (Education Billing) with English (part-time) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 154592
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Career Level: N.A.
Recruiter Name: Pavla Korpasova
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
Expectations and Tasks
This role within the team is responsible for executing operations tasks in Education Billing independently without any additional responsibility and deals with customer queries. The successful candidate gains good knowledge of standard EB processes and maintains good relationship with external and internal customers. The role reports to O2C Delivery Hub Manager. The position is part-time for maximum 20 hours/week (DPC contract).
• Processing course registrations
• Maintain scheduling and event data in SAP system
• 1st level query and complaint management
• Support the hotline (incoming calls)
• Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
• Close cooperation and communication with external and internal customers and SAP subsidiaries
• 1 year experience in accounting would be appreciated, but is not required
• Knowledge of SAP FI module is an advantage
• Accounting knowledge is an advantage
Education and Qualification
• Upper-intermediate written and spoken language skills in English
• Excellent “Customer Focus” approach
• Independent communication and negotiation with client
• Excellent communication skills on phone
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in an international enviroment
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Willingness to learn and improve
• Ability to work in international teams
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What you can expect?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.