SAP Order to Invoice Associate (Education) - English and Russian Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 159091
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This role within the team is responsible for executing daily operational tasks within the O2I Education department and interacting with both the internal and external customers for German market. The successful candidate will gain a good knowledge of standard Education processes, SAP system as used in the daily tasks and will contribute to the team spirit as well as customer satisfaction. The role reports to O2I Education Finance Operations Manager.
• Course creation and maintenance
• Processing course registrations for SAP Education products
• 1st level query and complaint management
• Handle incoming calls, striving for excellent answered calls ratio
• Invoicing, issuing cancellations and credit notes
• Close cooperation and communication with external and internal customers
• Weekly and monthly internal monitoring and reporting
• Preparation of period close
• Customer service and/or accounting experience is an advantage
• Experience with SAP system is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Russian
• Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
• Business or accounting education is an advantage
• A strong will to deliver excellent quality
• Continuous improvement of technical skills and efficiency
• Excellent customer service attitude
• Ability to work in international teams and communicate both face to face as well as through virtual communication channels
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to keep up with fast changing environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Diverse and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want you to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in financial and customer service field
Flexible start/end of working hours (depending on hotline coverage), notebook, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, generous shares program, yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
Note from your future manager: „I started with SAP few years ago on the same position. Thanks to the learning opportunities offered by SAP, I had a chance to shape myself into the managerial role. I would like to enrich my team by a motivated person with good communication skills who is ready to approach new challenges. And are you asking how we as team are? We may not live in a dream, but our team is quite AWESOME. Yes, with the capital letters. We work, we laugh, we party, we cry (I am kidding, we are awesome, not pathetic), we travel. Sometimes we are angry, sometimes happy, we are tired and excited, we search, we find solutions and we do so many other things too. But what is important: we do this all together. We find new friends to rely on, new partners in crime, people we spend time with not just in the office, but outside of it as well. And what do we do while being awesome at SAP? We organise, we bill, we change, we maintain, we help, we ask, we answer, we call, we cancel, we give, we control (imagine I am saying it as a rap song, cool isn´ t it?), we run reports, we close months, and quarters, and years, we learn, we teach, we advise, we support, and it goes on and on.We love to use words like great, and say legen… wait for it…dary, and, of course GENIAL (geniální). Yes, we have a positive attitude and everything we do is just genial. We are not afraid to complement each other (it is not so hard as we are awesome – see statement at the top). But sometimes we need to ask for help. I am looking forward to meet you on an interview”. Lucia
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :