Honeywell Payroll Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
Payroll Analyst provides payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in processing Czech payroll
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English – communication on various level
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Opportunity to build your career with an international company
- Improve your language skills with us by working with 41 nationalities in Honeywell Prague
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, e-learning system etc.
- Job ID: HRD1636
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.