ADP Payroll Specialist with French in Prague, Czech Republic
Payroll Specialist (French and English speaking)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. We are a global company with a more than 60-year history of leadership within our industries. Our key business is providing Employer Services where we offer a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. We assist employers in over 50 countries to pay their employees in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. We serve over approximately 570,000 clients ranging from small, start-up businesses with a handful of employees to large, multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe on 5 continents.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP's French speaking clients. He/She will also ensure that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success.
The company will provide a proper training and a supervision before the Payroll Specialist starts working independently.
- Review and process client's payrolls records (it includes e.g.: current employees, new hires, wage changes etc.).
- Apply quality control and auditing measures during payroll processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy.
- Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing.
- Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions.
- Assist in tax calculations and filing activities.
- Serve as point of contact with client's payroll, accounting or human resources department.
- Respond to payroll queries from managers and employees.
Experience, Skills, Academic
ACADEMIC/EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED * Minimum of a High School diploma (A-level), University degree is preferred * 1-2 years of experience processing payroll and/or accounting is an advantage * French language - fluent (C1) * English language - fluent (B2) * Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills * Self-driven, independent thinker who is highly motivate * Flexible and open thinking individual
WE OFFER * Friendly international environment * Trainings and further career development * Payroll training * Competitive salary and an annual bonus * 5 weeks of vacation per a year * Pension plan * Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card) * Meal tickets * Free beverages * Engagement activities
Requisition #: 93201
Job Title: Payroll Specialist with French
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague