Medtronic Pricing Strategy Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
Pricing Strategy Analyst
Prague, Czech Republic
Jun 12, 2017
An opportunity for a BU Pricing Analyst has opened within a newly formed Pricing Business Intelligence Group located in Prague.
The Pricing Business Intelligence Group is involved in the execution and continuous improvement of all Medtronic’s pricing processes within specified geographical regions, across multiple business units, and in support of the Business Unit pricing leaders.
The ideal candidate is an experienced business analyst who will support the EMEA BU pricing leader executing and managing the strategy through providing relevant pricing analytics and insights which supports pricing decision making.
The Pricing Business Intelligence Group enables the creation of a pricing culture through standardization of tools, processes and metrics in all business units, across geographies, in line with corporate strategy.
• Translate business requirements into insightful analytics
• Draft recommendations to the BU pricing leaders based on insightful analytics
• Carry out pricing analysis to help position new products or/and adjust the pricing guidelines of our existing products
• Support the European pricing strategists in clarifying and performing ad hoc pricing analysis assignments
• Work with various teams to help create meaningful tools, dashboards and reports and coordinate with the analytics team for delivery of the report.
• Identify, organize, coordinate, evaluate and measure impact of price improvement initiatives
• Support the continuous creation, elaboration and delivery of pricing guidelines
• Collaborate in various pricing processes and projects across BU and the region
• Track contract compliance communicate potential actions to the BU pricing leaders and to the sales organization
• Education: BA degree – Business Admin , Finance, Accounting or similar Business Analytics qualification
• Fluent English (written and spoken).
• Business Analytics Experience required (2-3 years minimum)
• Experience working in a multi-national company will be a strong asset. Health care background preferable
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Outstanding written communication skills ,
• Working to tight deadlines,
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy,
• team player, flexibility,
• Quick learner,
• Committed to quality,
• Curiosity and proactivity,
• Highly experienced and expert with software: Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Vendavo knowledge a plus.
• Ability to understand financial principles to a business transaction
• Project management experience
• Competitive salary and benefits package (medical care, health insurance, Benefit Systems),
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) and performance annual bonus,
• Professional trainings, e.g. Lean Sigma Problem Solving Training, SAP,
• Working with a great team of smart, energetic and passionate people,
• Exceptional opportunity to work in a multinational company which offers rewarding careers and professional working environment with a focus on training and development opportunities.