Citi Product Sales Head & Trade Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Master's Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17029755
Job Description :
Reports to the CCB Head and to CCB Regional Trade and Cash Sales Heads as matrix reports.
Works closely with CCB Sales Heads, RMs and other CCB Departments to drive business momentum in focused products – Trade and Cash.
Leading the Trade and Cash sales products team with ultimate responsibility for Trade and Cash Sales revenue results, clients acquisition , superior services and product solutions provided to CCB customers, product innovations and implementation.
• Leading the Trade and Cash Sales team to drive Trade and Cash management proposition and sales in CCB and acts as partner for CCB RMs in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Proactive sale of Trade and Cash products in cooperation with RMs, pipeline management and ultimate responsibility for Trade and Cash management product revenues.
• Responsible for a portfolio of existing CCB customers in area of Trade and Cash products and revenues generated from new customer acquisition and cross-sell.
• Responsible for superior services and product solutions provided to CCB customers, product innovations and implementation.
• Responsible for Trade and Cash products management - market analysis and development of new and existing products/product enhancements in line with the business strategy and designing of complex product solutions.
• Provide training and coaching to RMs, create marketing materials and case studies to support product sales.
• The team to serve as CCB International desk coordinator: support Czech and Slovak RMs in opening accounts abroad, provide support for opening accounts of international clients in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Trade and Cash products expertise
• At least 7 years experience from Relationship or Product sales management
• Expertise in Credit risk management and structuring
• Experience in team leadership
• Understanding of the Czech banking competitive environment
• Very good communication and negotiation skills