Honeywell Program Manager/Customer Business Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Customer Business Manager – Honeywell Aerospace EMEA OEMs
We are currently looking for Customer Business Manager for the Honeywell Aerospace EMEA OEMs Business Segment. This individual
will be the business leader of our external facing customer business team (CBT) and will report to the EMEAI OEM Customer Business Director. The successful candidate will be the Customer Business Manager (CBM) for Airbus Helo. Other OEM Customers may be included to this portfolio in a second phase.
Leadership / Relationship
- Lead the Customer Core Team in close coordination with team members (ex. Customer & Product Support (C&PS) Program Manager (PM) to deliver on customer commitments and business objectives while continually improving upon the Voice-of-Customer
- Develop professional relationships with customer leadership, decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers
- Thoroughly understand the customers’ business and strategic direction in order to identify opportunities that profitably grow Honeywell’s businessOwn – i.e., capture, communicate, facilitate, and execute – customer-focused financial and business strategies, objectives, and commitments
- Partner with Honeywell leadership as well business, marketing-&-product management (M&PM), sales, legal-&-contracts (L&C), program management office (PMO), engineering, demand management, integrated supply chain (ISC), C&PS, and other representation to deliver customer and business deliverables
- Participate in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Plan (STRAP) processes, determining the customer-related business, financial, product, and engineering demand, growth, gap resolution, and strategies
- Integrate clear plans for the relationship building, risk mitigation, and opportunity capture required to advance / grow the customer
- Ensure the on-time execution of Company new product introductions or product improvements
- Ensue programs are executed with in budgets
- Lead the Integrated Product team including Program, Planning & Control Analysts to act as primary liaison to engineering, and drive further development.
Program Execution Oversight
- Partner with PMs (as well as business team director, PMO leads, and project engineering as needed) to ensure associated programs are maintaining compliant, consistent scope, schedule, cost (non-recurring & recurring), delivery, and certification performance
- Drive with the demand management team timely product / revenue / margin forecast updates targeting better alignment to financials
- Support the C&PS team with a timely order management process delivering better alignment toforecast
- Support the ISC team with product delivery compliance and - as needed - past due burn-down
- In partnership with ISC Quality, baseline as necessary Quality Improvement requirements (containment, root-cause-and-corrective-actions, & targets) and facilitate successful execution of the associated plan
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in business management, Engineering or related discipline
- 8 years of previous business experience, including but not limited to business management, engineering, sales, operations, finance, contracts, customer support
- 5 years of demonstrated successful program management and/or business development experience
- 3 years leadership experience in broad functional role
- Ability to travel 25%
- Greenbelt certified, Blackbelt / Lean Master preferred
- Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Previous Program Management experience preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Proven track record of effective customer management and interface
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (Profit & Loss analysis, Investment analysis, Balance Sheet, Green Sheet)
- Knowledge of fundamental functional principles with the ability to optimize business performance in cooperation with Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Customer Support, and ISC
- Job ID: HRD1698
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.