Amazon.com Regional Product Manager - Time Solutions in Prague, Czech Republic
As EMEA Regional Product Manager you will own the enterprise time solution (based on Kronos Workforce Central) and execute initiatives to build scale, efficiency, and a great employee experience. You will lead cross-functional teams through the design, delivery, and implementation of new tools and services while defining standard work and promoting process optimization. You will manage senior stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met and their pain points are being resolved with frequent delivery of product enhancements. This role is to lead a new team being established in EMEA to support the region.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
· Deliver Solutions – Implement technologies and services to meet long term HR and Payroll business needs; partner with development teams on system design and gap analysis, prioritization of critical initiatives and resources, and make v. buy evaluation
· Change Management - Coordinate the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
· Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams
· Quality – Develop and execute a user acceptance testing plan to ensure solutions meet business needs and is adopted by end users and truly reduces customer pain points.
· Operational Excellence - Drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
· Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of time and attendance solution(s) utilized by Amazon, advise the business on global requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of these systems
· 5+ years of HR systems analyst experience with strong time and attendance concentration in large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environments. Kronos experience strongly preferred.
· Excellent systems knowledge, uses technology to scale programs and improve efficiencies, experience defining technical requirements and working with systems resources. Able to translate between business requirements and systems solutions.
· Successful record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction
· Extreme attention to detail. Able to think of all end-user scenarios and translate them into clear and concise business requirements.
· Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field
· Launch experience for Time and attendance solutions preferred. Kronos Workforce Central strongly preferred.
· International time and labor experience a big plus.
AMZR Req ID: 452454
External Company URL: www.amazon.com