Amazon.com Regional Risk & Compliance Manager - EMEA/APAC HR in Prague, Czech Republic
Amazon is growing fast and expanding internationally at an amazing pace. We are expanding the global HR risk and compliance team to support this growth, partnering with Amazon’s international business and support teams to manage related risk and maintain compliance with regulatory and business practice requirements in our Europe, Mideast, Africa (EMEA) and Asia (APAC) markets. This team will implement operational risk and compliance frameworks that meet strategic business objectives and provide an optimal customer experience.
We are looking for a risk manager to lead end-to-end regulatory and risk programs supporting our EMEA/APAC HR service centers and labor related laws/regulations. The candidate will execute risk and compliance assessments; work with cross-organizational business teams to document their requirements, processes and controls; implement business-level control validation; conduct ongoing inspections and report on business level compliance. When gaps are identified, this manager may project manage programs to remediate and oversee the build-out of long-term solutions.
· Execute risk and compliance programs within defined goals, policies, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Partner with global senior compliance managers to develop solutions that achieve risk and compliance objectives, provide an optimal customer experience, and scale to support future business growth.
· Participate in internal working groups consisting of Amazon business stakeholders to coordinate system configurations that support HR programs.
· Partner with EMEA/APAC businesses, technology, legal and HR services teams to advise on new laws/regulation or business practices, assess regulatory and business risk implications, define new requirements and monitor implementation within supporting systems.
· Assist in the development of test plans for new or changing business requirement launches and related compliance testing.
· Identify system and process limitations that could lead to regulatory risks in new HR programs and services, and provide guidance for resolution and risk mitigation.
· Partner with risk, controls & testing teams to develop controls, monitoring programs and reports.
· Assist in building a comprehensive and sustainable compliance program for current and future businesses.
Work directly with business stakeholders to operationalize policies and guidelines and ensure adequate training.
· 10+ years of relevant experience in compliance, auditing or risk management role
· Experience operating in a regulated environment and developing effective compliance solutions that meet business objectives.
· Experience conducting audits and risk control assessments in various countries.
· Experience coordinating projects involving multiple resources and teams.
· Proficiency in English including verbal and written communications.
· Experience in the managing direct reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
· Ability to travel up to 25% primarily in EMEA and Asia.
MS Office proficiency.
· Advanced college degree (MBA or law degree).
· Experience in labor law/regulations.
· Experience in SoX readiness and IT control audits.
AMZR Req ID: 558532
External Company URL: www.amazon.com