Medtronic Sales Analyst in Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Jul 03, 2017
The SIT (Sales Incentives Team) country partner works with the in-country commercial organizations - in country finance, BU finance and HR to drive continuous improvement of sales efficiency and sales effectiveness, and achieve sustainable sales and profitability growth.
This is achieved by developing a harmonized, structured and scientific approach to the selling processes. This individual will provide innovative sales enablement and insightful analytics for fact driven decision making, and support in country needs.
• Interpreting the sales reporting needs of various business units.
• In charge of the implementation of country incentive plans supporting in country business strategy.
• Lead in country commercial teams to implement Global and Europe commercial strategies in relation to sales achievement and strategies.
• Calculation of sales commissions
• Liaising with finance, business, payroll to process commission payments
• Distribution of commission statements to the field. Provide explanation and clarification, and respond to any questions that may arise regarding commission calculations
• Submission of statements for approval payment to HR according to Regional payroll deadlines
• Quarterly calculation and record commission accruals
• Maintain the overall integrity of the data insights from various forms of data merge disparate pieces of data together to create higher quality data sets.
• Provide ad hoc reports and analysis (upon request) for senior leadership team
• Interacts with employees at all levels of the organization and takes personal responsibility for meeting the needs of the customer while demonstrating an understanding of business objectives
• Collaborate with Sales Leaders to identify areas where data, analysis and quantitative insights can assist in the sales process
• Work with Senior Sales Operations and Finance management to provide necessary insights
• Partner with global BI and local IT teams to develop reports, tools, and system enhancements
• 3-5+ years in business analysis, intelligence, and/or administration of sales compensation programs, with background in finance, or sales operations
• Solid communications and interpersonal skills. Professionalism, polish and poise to communicate at a level appropriate for the audience are a must.
• Ability to sell business concepts to competing stakeholders.
• Fluent English essential, any additional language such as French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish desirable.
• Advanced level of analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail/quality
• Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions independently and to challenge the status quo and create best practices
• Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and independently with a high degree of accuracy to meet deadlines
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office platform products (Excel, Outlook, Access, Word)
• Experience with SAP ideal.