ADP SAP HCM Consultant with English in Prague, Czech Republic
As an SAP Consultant you will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd level of support to customers in Belgium in accordance with our methodology & standards. You will maintain and/or update master data according to customer request. Main area of Master Data responsibility would be: Organisation Management, Competence Management, Training Management, Appraisal System, Compensation Data, Personal Planning, etc.; while using CRM tool to monitor customer calls / ticket.
- Optimization/Customizing of SAP HCM Module with regard to client's need and legislative requirements.
- Error analysis, troubleshooting, issue resolution, proposal/implementation/maintenance of solutions. * Regression testing, Documentation maintenance.
- Customizing of Schemes and Rules (PY, TM).
- Support and assistance for client/payroll specialist team. Communication maintained through the ADP CRM system and other ancillary databases.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP HR HCM.
- Language: English
- Ability & autonomy to configure complete SAP Payroll for a country or TM module.
- Efficiently use and support multiple client-site products and applications.
- Good analytical skills, ability to analyze conditions and errors as they relate to the client or database platform and provide resolution paths.
- Strong client service orientation, attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
This position may require travel as dictated by management and or client needs. Because we pride ourselves on the provision of World Class Service to all our clients some after hours and public holiday work may be required from time to time.
Requisition #: 91511
Job Title: SAP HCM Consultant with English
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: External Client Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague