Danaher Corporation Senior Cash Collection Specialist (m/f) - Prague in Prague, Czech Republic
Danaher Company Description
HACH is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water. Our products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Our goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, we have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at Hach will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
Ensure water quality for people around the world.
We make water analysis better – faster, simpler, greener and more informative – via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use products.
The Cash Collection Specialist is accountable for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers in France, which may include a variety of collection techniques, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Issue payment commitment letters
- Negotiate the return of unpaid demo and merchandise
- Monitor cash on delivery or payments
- Issue credit hold notifications
- Coordinate customer credit changes with the finance and sales departments
- Recommend accounts to be shifted to a collection agency
- Process small claims court complaints
- Recommend bad debt reserves, bad debt write-offs
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- D&B compact reports (customer verification and rating)
- Cooperate well with sales team members and other team members
3 years of cash collection experience in an international environment
- Experience in a SSC environment is an advantage
- Bachelors in accounting/ finance preferred
- Experience with advance cash collection tools (if possible Oracle, SAP)
- C2 level German and advanced English language mandatory, other languages would be a plus
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Excel, Word and Internet
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Balanced personality, good conflict management
- Detail and goal orientation
- Hands on approach
- Continuous improvement mindset
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: EMEA-Eastern Europe-Czech Republic-Prague
Req ID: HAC004518