Honeywell Senior Payroll Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
Senior Payroll Specialist with French
As Senior Payroll Specialist you will provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for payroll compliancy and payroll accuracy
- Follow up on Legal watch in sync with in country team
- Request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP production payroll system to insure Legal compliancy in sync with our Global payroll team
- Controlling payroll calculated through our SAP payroll system based on data received from other inputters Preparing a Net to pay file per legal entity to control bank files generated
- Managing final payroll settlement based on data received from HR Generalists and payroll data
- Supporting various internal and external audits
- Supporting employee queries via our CRM tool and accordingly with our internal SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Active participation in payroll and non-payroll projects which impact payslips
- Active participation during payroll integrations (from data collections to final testing)
- Prefered Bachelor's degree
- Solid French Payroll expertise
- Fluent French and English
- SAP HR knowledge would be appreciated
- Detail oriented, ability to remain focused for a long time
- Team player, good communication skills
- Job ID: HRD1362
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.