Concur Service Administrator / Technical Account Manager – Expense with German in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Service Administrator / Technical Account Manager – Expense with German
Job ID #: 16320
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Administrative
Department: Service Administration
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about Concur:
• Founded 1993
• Employs over 6000 people worldwide
• Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
• Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
The Concur Service Administrator is a product expert, assigned to a portfolio of Concur Expense customers. A successful individual in this position will provide ongoing consultancy and assist with maintenance on customers’ core system configurations, help clients stay abreast of planned updates and new features while managing their expectations by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Service Administrator should possess strong problem solving skills coupled with a proactive and consultative approach thereby ensuring that our customers continue to see the full benefit of using the Concur system.
The Service Administrator must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Provide consultancy on client’s expense solution according to the needs of the customer and within scope of Concur’s products/services
• Help modify and maintain configuration at a macro level as well as specific features and functionality at a modular level
• Maintain regular meetings with the client, discuss: goals, priorities, product roadmap, monthly releases and position additional services to optimize their solution
• Escalate issues to designated specialists and/or cross-functional teams to ensure issues are addressed in an efficient manner
• Creating, Monitoring, Updating and Closing Service Administration cases
• Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels
• Fluency in English and German – mandatory
• Experience with financial applications or knowledge of accounting practices is expected, while as some experience with Concur Solutions is highly appreciated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, persuasion and documentation skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Experience with Consulting in a client facing environment highly desired
• Some experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud solutions is considered a plus
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.