Concur Service Administrator with German in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Service Administrator with German
Job ID #: 17087
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Implementation & Consulting
Department: Global Services–Implementation EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
The Concur Service Administrator is a product expert, supporting to a portfolio of Concur Travel customers. A successful individual in this position will provide ongoing consultancy and maintain customer’s core system configurations, help clients stay abreast of planned updates and new features. The candidate should possess strong problem solving skills coupled with a proactive and consultative approach thereby ensuring that our customers continue to see the full benefit of using the Concur system.
The Service Administrator must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Provide consultancy on client’s travel solution according to the needs of the customer and within scope of Concur’s products/services
• Help modify and maintain configuration at a macro level as well as specific features and functionality at a modular level
• Provide guidance and position best practice recommendations to the customer to ensure an optimized solution
• Liaison with client team members and Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
• Perform a detailed analysis of system configurations as and when required
• Deliver training/knowledge to customers on data imports and extracts in/out of Concur. Work with technical resources where applicable to ensure the necessary infrastructure is in place
• Escalate issues to designated specialists and/or cross-functional teams to ensure issues are addressed in an efficient manner
• Manage client expectations by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
• Document detailed functional and technical business requirements from the client. Provide guidance on the translation of these requirements into enhancement requests where applicable
• Creating, Monitoring, Updating and Closing Service Administration cases
• Assist in identifying usage gaps to increase adoption levels
• Develop and maintain functional and technical product knowledge
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
• Business level of communication English and German essential (both written and spoken)
• Experience with Travel Management and/or Online Booking tool required
• Knowledge of one or more GDS highly desirable
• 1 year+ experience with Concur Travel Solution preferred
• Experience with Consulting in a client facing environment is desired
• Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
• BA/BS or equivalent experience is desired
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to Travel when required
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applies this policy to all applicants and employees. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. (M/F/D/V)
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40 hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of ‘Leadership through innovation in everything we do’. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value ‘Personal and corporate integrity’ are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.