Concur Service Coordinator / Pre & Post Implementation Services (Expense) with French in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Service Coordinator / Pre & Post Implementation Services (Expense) with French
Job ID #: 16370
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Implementation & Consulting
Department: Global Services–Implementation EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about Concur:
• Founded 1993
• Employs over 6000 people worldwide
• Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
• Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
As a Service Coordinator, you work closely with technical subject matter experts to communicate the solutions to client concerns. This role will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. You will serve as the primary point of contact and have direct interaction with clients. The primary competence should be communication skills, but an interest in the delivery of solutions to business requirements related to Travel and Expense Management and cloud based solutions is essential.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Service Coordinator should possess strong problem solving skills coupled with a proactive and consultative approach thereby ensuring that our customers continue to see the full benefit of using the Concur system.
The Service Coordinator must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Provide consultancy on client’s expense solution according to the needs of the customer and within scope of Concur’s products/services; communicate with clients on issues and questions related to the use of Concur’s Products and Services
• Draft and/or finalize one to many client facing communications. These can be standard responses to common questions or concerns as well as correspondence related to a wide spread incident or service disruption. When needed, technical details for this form of correspondence would be provided by subject matter experts.
• Escalate issues to designated specialists and/or cross-functional teams to ensure issues are addressed in an efficient manner
• Develop and leverage a knowledge about Concur’s solutions and service offerings in order to set appropriate expectations in client communications
• Act with the customer in mind and demonstrate the ability to express empathy towards a client that has raised issues or concerns
• Occasionally provide subject-matter expertise and technical expertise to department teams and clients.
• Fluency in English and French – mandatory
• Experience with financial applications or knowledge of accounting practices is an asset, while as some experience with Concur Solutions is highly appreciated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, persuasion and documentation skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Experience with Consulting in a client facing environment highly desired; successful experience working directly with customers is a must
• Experience developing manual procedures, and supporting curriculum development and training efforts
• Some experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) or Cloud solutions is considered a plus
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.