Western Union Snr Bus Dev Mgr_CZE in Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Snr Bus Dev Mgr_CZE
Requisition #: 1702926
We’re seeking a Business Development Manager, based in our Prague office. In this role, you will be responsible for the selling of Western Union’s Payments Business Union real time, global business payment and currency hedging solutions in order to grow revenues by acquiring new business and further developing specific customers from the commercial market.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
· Understand currency markets and how WUBS products and services apply to business and create value for the customer.
· Engage with financial professionals (CFO, Treasurer, Controller) within commercial businesses to understand their business payment needs both domestically and internationally, as well as currency hedging needs and present tailored WUBS solutions accordingly.
· Proactively seek new business opportunities to ensure that daily/monthly sales targets are achieved to meet company expectations through self-generated leads.
· Negotiate with customers in relation to fees, products and services.
· Control and maintain weekly and monthly forecasts of revenue from own portfolio clients
· Maintain up-to-date prospects and sales activity using Customer Relationship Management system
· Maintain strong relationships with the Corporate Dealing Team, Back Office Operations and Business Support to help nurture and sustain new business opportunities.
What you will need to succeed:
· Minimum of 5 year experience within business-to business sales environment
· Experience with solution selling, preferably in the Finance or related fields
· Substantial and demonstrated success in lead generating through customer prospecting to business professionals (cold calling)
· Proven ability to assess client needs and put together a presentation for the client that addresses and meets their requirements
· Proven ability to close a sale through track record of sales results
· Ability to manage the sales cycle both on the telephone and through face-to-face client visits
· High degree of self-motivation combined with time management skills
· High degree of professionalism with a confident, assertive style and tenacity to deliver
· Czech mother tongue, good English language skills.
What’s in it for you?
· An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition programme.
· Ongoing learning and career development opportunities.
· An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .