Concur Software Engineer III in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Software Engineer III
Job ID #: 16155
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Technology-IT
Department: Global Technology
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Concur’s Delivery Architecture team is hiring. We are seeking engineers to help design and deliver configuration management provisioning and orchestration services. Work with your peers to formulate the role for services within the broader Concur’s Delivery Architecture. End to end ownership. Engage with Concur’s Engineering community to refine service requirements and improve service adoption. Contribute to open source projects where applicable.
• Along with your peers help define service requirements and feature work
• Flush out user stories and establish a service roadmap for the orchestration of continuous deployment of Concur’s product to all operations environments
• Develop a framework of rich APIs and tools to help orchestrate the automated deployment of Concur’s ecosystem at scale in the public cloud
• Engage with multiple teams throughout Concur and SAP’s Worldwide Technology org to deliver tools to help automate the delivery pipeline of Concur’s services from Development to Production
In order to accomplish this you will need to:
• Become familiar with and act as a subject matter expert on orchestrating system build and provisioning through the use of AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, and similar configuration management and orchestration technologies.
• Utilize and further develop Concur’s automation, orchestration, monitoring, and internal tools for the Delivery Pipeline infrastructure.
• Have broad technical skills to complete proof of concept showcasing integration potential and end to end demos.
• Utilize strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills marrying analytical and technical skills.
• Pitch your ideas and quickly incorporate feedback
• Provide guidance and instruction to Product Development, Operations, QA, and other engineering teams.
What do you need to bring?
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Proven experience with front-end, business logic, and back-end development delivery and API-driven system design
• Working Knowledge of AWS APIs, Terraform, Ansible and/or Puppet; bonus if you have implemented/supported the infrastructure.
• Have a passion for fully automating orchestrating the delivery of highly complex systems across the globe and maintaining configuration changes through automation.
• Prior end to end service delivery ownership
• Experience with ‘devops’ culture and agile development workflow
• Ability to work independently, strong self-organized and driven individual, but also able to work as part of an integrated team and mentor less experienced team members.
• Ability to pass background check
Who we are:
Concur, a part of SAP, offers cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 30 million users in over 150 countries. We're proud of what we've accomplished so far, but now it is time to take it to the next level, and to do that we need you!
What we offer:
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, stock options, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.