Eaton Corporation Software test engineer in Prague, Czech Republic
Eaton's Innovation Center has an opening for a:
Software Test Engineer
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting, engaging, and fun environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning, advancement and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of technological fields and in an highly diverse team of researchers and engineers.
With over 100 employees we are a vibrant engineering and Innovation Center for electrical, vehicle, hydraulic, and aerospace applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle-East, & Africa.
• Design, implementation and run of test cases for defined product specifications
• Development of automated of test cases
• Vulnerability assessment for existing test procedures and their optimization
• Writing test plans and test specification documents based on product specification and defined test requirements
• Execution of test cases using existing test case specifications, updates and development of supporting tools, producing test results documents
• Processing of test plans, test specification and test results to test reports as required by Eaton QA requirements
• Continual update of testing tools, methods and processes to cover new requirements and new product development
• BSc / MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering / Informatics / Cybernetics
• Knowledge of automation technology and programming languages according the IEC6-1131 ( IL,ST,FBD…)
• Knowledge of industrial automation communication protocols (Profibus, ProfiNet, CAN, Modbus, etc…) beneficial
• General knowledge of software test processes
• Experience in using of some of problem tracking tools beneficial
• Good knowledge of English (communication / reading / writing)
• Job Experience beneficial
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Unique, challenging projects in a friendly & collaborative team
• Diverse working environment - open and professional atmosphere at all management levels
• Focus on people, learning & development
• On site laboratories, strong ties with Czech universities
• Fantastic opportunities for sport, cultural, family, and outdoor activities
• Flexible working hours
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.