Amazon.com Sr. Manager, EMEA Immigration in Prague, Czech Republic
Amazon is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) Immigration to support the needs of our growing organization. This candidate will be located in one of our EU offices (Prague, London or Luxembourg) and will oversee Amazon’s immigration programs for the entire EMEA region, including building out new programs as new locations and/or countries come online. This candidate will be a member of the dynamic Global Immigration Operations & Services Team and will ensure the delivery of immigration tools, resources, updates and alerts in this growing region. This candidate will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service- oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven services.
The Sr. Manager, EMEA immigration must also be able to successfully manage, prioritize competing requests and achieve customer SLAs. The best candidates will have a reputation for understanding the immigration process, be extremely organized, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Oversee day-to-day administration and operations of an EMEA corporate immigration program, including build out of a very rapidly growing program, oversight of a Sr. Immigration Specialist, EMEA, and oversight of future internal Immigration Specialists and onsite vendors.
Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to identify and deliver EMEA immigration services.
Facilitate on-going education for HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, foreign nationals, and hiring managers on various immigration topics and current developments.
Plan and execute effective communications strategy to convey timely immigration updates.
Build internal partnerships to ensure the immigration program meets the needs of our partners and clients.
Review program policy, process, and practice on a regular basis to maintain immigration program’s competitiveness within the industry.
Maintain current knowledge of immigration legislation/regulation and participate in re-engineering of program in response to new regulatory requirements.
Oversee the vendor relationships, including providing feedback to the vendor regarding service levels and overall partnership.
Partner closely with Global Immigration Compliance to ensure that Amazon’s EMEA immigration program continues meet compliance requirements as services evolve.
Partner with other Sr. Managers or Global Immigration Program Managers who also oversee immigration operations to ensure a consistent service delivery framework is in place, including regular defined metrics to collect service feedback from all stakeholders.
· 12+ years of immigration consulting and/or program management experience
· 7+ years of immigration program management and/or immigration petition preparation
· 5+ years experience managing a team
· BA/BS degree in directly related field
· Excellent written and verbal communications - ability to interface with all levels of the organization
· Experience working for a large, fast-paced multinational organization
· Demonstrated passion for delivering a great customer experience
· 7+ years of global mobility and/or expatriate program management experience
· 7+ years of experience working with global immigration systems
· Experience in process optimization
· Experience managing high volume immigration case loads
· Demonstrated flexibility working in a dynamic and rapidly changing global organization
AMZR Req ID: 570657
External Company URL: www.amazon.com