Honeywell Sr SIOP Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
Sr. SIOP Specialist
This position supports Honeywell International multi-site systems strategy to improve business strategy, leading indicators to understand impact to ISC (Intergrated Supply Chain), Demand / Supply information exchange, Forecast Accuracy and Demand visibility to Supply Chain planning and execution.
- Design and implementation of planning and inventory management systems
- Driving SIOP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) cycle deployment & management
- Process designs and actively supports customer transitions
- Analyze and maintain supply pipeline by implementing and leading processes to collect data, analyze trends per top vendors and customers, business units and regions, in order to continuously improving forecast accuracy and forecast alignment to business objectives
- Team with internal (Honeywell sites) and external (other IDO sites or global departments) in order to gather supply/demand forecast information and mediate it to ISC partners for ‘best fit’ alignment
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years of combined previous experience across ISC, S&OP, Strategic Marketing
- SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze reports and/or large amount of data (Excel and Access knowledge required)
- Advanced English – daily use
- Job ID: HRD2033
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.