ADP Subject Matter Expert - Swedish & English in Prague, Czech Republic
*ABOUT THE COMPANY *
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is one of the world's largest providers of business payroll outsourcing solutions. We are a global company with a more than 60-year history of leadership within our industries. Our key business is providing Employer Services where we offer a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. We assist employers in over 50 countries to pay their employees in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia. We serve over approximately 570,000 clients ranging from small, start-up businesses with a handful of employees to large, multinational companies with thousands of employees spanning the globe on 5 continents.
Subject Matter Expert - Norway
A new opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert role. The most successful individual operates as the Subject Matter Expert in the payroll area and will be responsible for ensuring that Norwegian payroll services are provided according to our SLAs, quality standards, meeting legal country requirements, and high client satisfaction. You will be responsible for maintaining internal and external relationships with associates and customers while assisting and supporting the Payroll Manager.
The job is based in Prague with potential travels to Norway.
- Create and develop DTPs for country payroll production in line with GlobalView methodology (including Payroll Production Lead).
- Understand and continuously apply GlobalView service methodology in consistency with defined guidelines & processes.
- Provide as needed ongoing training and coaching for the shared service center teams.
- Following legislative updates.
- Ensure new clients are on boarded and stabilized.
- Monitoring of existing clients
Experience, Skills, Academic
Who we are looking for:
To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record of around 10 years of experience in payroll production. You will also be experienced with SAP CRM or having knowledge and practice of other Client Relationship Management tools. You must have perfect understanding and practice of payroll processing procedures. We will be looking for excellent level of English and Norwegian language. Ideally with ability to train and coach, with strong client service orientation and good analytical skills.
- Friendly international environment
- Trainings and further career development
- Payroll training
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Pension plan
- Leisure time benefits (variety company discounts, e.g. MultiSport Benefit Card)
- Meal tickets
- Free beverages
- Engagement activities.
Requisition #: 96224
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert - Swedish & English
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: External Client Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague