Concur Technical Consultant with Spanish in Prague, Czech Republic
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Technical Consultant with Spanish
Job ID #: 16574
Location: Czech Republic-Prague
Functional Area: Customer Support
Department: Global Services-Client Services EMEA
Position Type: International Full Time
Education Required: Degree Preferred
Experience Required: Experience Required
Relocation Provided: No
Technical Consultants belong to the STS (Shared Technical Services) group, assisting clients and Concur project teams in implementing Concur Travel & Expense Management SaaS applications. The team is spread across Concur EMEA Business Units (UK, Germany, France), however with a core based in Prague. For this reason, it is fundamental that we hire a new Technical Consultant who will display excellent team-player features, while we are offering a friendly, informal, innovative, out-of-the-box, agile work approach.
In this role, it is crucial that the Technical Consultant possesses excellent communication skills as needed in order to communicate with many other organizations within Concur – Support, Account Management, Sales/Pre-sales, Research and Development, QA...
The Technical Consultant must be already living in the Czech Republic and considering a relocation to the Capital City, Prague, or be already located here.
• Consult on and handle implementations (as part of Concur Implementation Project team); provide technical expertise on integrations, feeds, loads and extracts
• Handle the setup and scheduling of all interfaces and system jobs
• Provide client/internal team expertise & support for troubleshooting of technical issues related to the Concur T&E interface
• Lead client knowledge transfer/training sessions with client technical resources both remote and on-site if needed
• Assist customers with setup of Single Sign-on and assist in solving performance issues
• Bachelor degree in an IT / technical field or equivalent experience would be preferred
• Experience in a software technical support environment, troubleshooting or system testing skills; Software consulting / Project Management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Some Database knowledge (MSSQL), HTML or some knowledge of SSO (single sign-on) (SAML) technologies would be appreciated
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Ability to build great client relationships
• Affinity for technology
• Ability to work in a team environment, but also capable of taking ownership of some projects; ability to work in a matrix structure
What we offer?
Concur’s culture is dynamic, fun and friendly where intelligence and creativity can shine within an innovative technical environment. With a core value of “Hire, Develop and Reward Great People”, we offer competitive salaries, bonus plan, pension, health, disability coverage, subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice.