Medtronic Training & Education Supervisor in Prague, Czech Republic
Training & Education Supervisor
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Jul 14, 2017
CAREERS THAT CHANGES LIVES
Are you passionate, organized and proactive individual that enjoys multitasking and making things happen? Do you have experience in managing a team and you want to be a part of building Training Education Program for Health Care Professionals, mainly in regards to meeting events.
Join Medtronic as Healthcare Professional Events Coordinator and become a part of a company that improves people's lives.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
DAY IN LIFE
Reporting to the SSC Training and Education Manager, you will be responsible for creating a world class Shared Service Center for the management of our Training Education Program for Health Care Professionals, mainly in regards to meeting events.
Being the ambassador for the Shared Service Center, you will ensure high quality training and education events for our Medtronic’s customers. In this role you must maintain excellent customer focus and high employee and internal as well as external customers’ engagement, as well as a strong focus on quality, process improvement and standardization.
Ensure that the Shared Service Center always utilizes the newest tools in a most effective way and also strives to be in the forefront of new technologies.
• People management
• Ensure timely and high quality event execution by the HCP Coordinators
• Be responsible for resource allocation to ensure that fluctuation in demand is managed properly
• Assist team members with operational difficulties and help to clarify unclear processes
• Review the performance of the team members annually periodically and evaluate their specific project performances.
• Work with the team members on their development plans and review their performance regularly and provide constructive feedback
• Hire new team members and manage the onboarding process for new hires
• Manage new and on-going training for the team when approporiate
• Customer relationship
• Maintain excellent customer relationship, attend service review calls and proactively seek for improvements
• Act as a point of contact for escalations from team members and customers
• Proactively cooperate and shares best practice with other supervisors and customers
• Present to senior management, prepare dashboards and reports on KPIs
• Quality Process Improvement
• Ensure all processes are compliant and in line with local legal and compliance regulations
• Strong business partnering with compliance teams to ensure quick and streamlined adherence to compliance rules
• Assist and guide the team members in analyzing problems and identifying root causes
• Assure that corrective action is implemented and preventive actions are taken
• Monitor the trend of the problems within the teams and takes action if necessary
• Report on inefficiencies in the process and on quality issues
• Initiate and implement improvements of the process, quality, cost and cycle time
• Collaborate closely with Process Improvement,Systems, and Compliance teams
• Advocate continuous improvement within the team, promote improvement initiatives and takes a lead in the board walks and strategy reviews
• Influence key stakeholders on the benefits of the Shared Center concept
• University degree in a relevant field, preferably project management or engineering
• English fluency required; other EMEA languages preferred
• At least 1 year event management experience and minimum of 2 years of people management experience
• Quality and process improvement knowledge (Lean Six Sigma/DMAIC)
• Strong people management skills
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Teamwork and cross departmental cooperation
• Experience working within a multi- cultural Team
• Strong communication skills with all levels in an organization
• Customer focus
• Self-learner with a strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and technologies
• Ability to quickly shift between changing priorities
• Strong process improvement and change management skills.
NICE TO HAVES
• Change management and strong project management skills
• Learning Management System (LMS) experience is a plus
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.