LEGO Systems, Inc. E-commerce Coordinator in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Location: Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date: 05/30/2017
Job ID: CZ1345
Do you want to be part of LEGO Czech Sales Team in our Prague office?
The ideal candidate is a result orientated person with structured thinking and willingness to develop skills in e-commerce and digital communication.
Your mission would be inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:
Rollout of NGE (Shop in shop) in Czech Republic and Slovakia
• Drive NGE implementation and maintenance at customers via collaboration with KAM, Customer and regional e-com position, ensuring availability of relevant assets and embedding it to required format
• Ensure tailored NGE assets for strategic partners
• Go to person for all online customers implementing “self-service NGE” including support for Customer around LAP navigation and driving assets adaptation process
• Detailed score-carding of solution implementation
Ensuring online brand excellence
• Bring our brand to life through execution of global strategy and initiatives (e-commerce projects) directly with retailers and their web teams, ensuring a well-developed user experience and remarkable on-line LEGO Experiences
• Ensure highest level of compliance vs LEGO e-com guidelines and rulebook for digital presence - Track execution and push for changes/improvements with e-com customers teams)
• Secure contents and web pages are always updated vs Novelties, campaigns, activities (direct link with e-com teams within customers and secure materials availability, pages designs and relevance all across the year)
• Embed campaign assets whenever it is needed by collaborating with local agency, customer web teams and regional e-com position
• Implement page optimization actions (SEO) - after deep dive analysis by e-shopper manager, take the lead for making it happen with account
• Drive the activation plan execution through all touchpoints (e-mail, mobile, SM) - format messages based on activity plan defined with the account and to the right device
• Monitor online compliance and acct upon in case of inconsistency with LEGO® e-Commerce strategy
• Analyzing data for ongoing e-commerce projects
• AAR of monthly campaigns / targeted campaigns for on-line customers
• Basic knowledge of e-commerce including understanding of retail landscape, the dynamics of the e-commerce channel, retailer needs and the differences and needs of both shoppers and consumers.
• Strong digital competences to communicate with customer web specialists
• Proficient level of verbal and written English.
• Structured thinking and very good organizational skills
• Good MS Excel + PowerPoint skills
• Interesting experience in an international environment working on different brand and trade projects.
• Opportunity to support e-commerce strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market.
• Role with an extensive space for learning and skills development.
This position is open as temporary job till end of 2017.
SHARE YOUR CV WITH US IN ENGLISH.