LEGO Systems, Inc. Office Coordinator/Receptionist in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Location: Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date: 07/10/2017
Job ID: CZ1374
We are searching for new colleague who will be part of our Prague team and work as Office Coordinator/Receptionist.
Help us to make smarter business decisions. We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact on our performance – and we will also help you to learn, grow and fulfil your own potential. We achieve extraordinary things because we enjoy what we do. So will you.
Your mission would be inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:
Reporting to Operations Manager, supporting and being part of the Local Operations team consisting of 5 people. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, well organized and structured person with previous experience as receptionist or assistant. High level of English proficiency and experience in international environment is requisite.
Our new colleague will be fully dedicated to our LEGO office employed by external provider.
• Ensuring smooth and efficient operation of Prague LEGO office;
• Dealing with all administrative, post, reception and phone call duties as required;
• Organizing and creating an effective support service for administrative tasks;
• Promoting an efficient and professional image to all customers, both internal and external at all times;
• Organizing the operation of company meeting rooms;
• Ordering various office supplies and cooperate with external vendors;
• Providing general support as required.
Are you fast learner with collaborative spirit?
• At least 1 year experience as receptionist or office assistant in international company;
• Highly proficient level of verbal and written Czech and English;
• Very strong communicative, structured, customer orientated person;
• Ready to work with Ms Office, esp. Excel and some of our internal systems.
We look very much forward to reading your application.
Please, use the APPLY NOW button above or below and, share your CV in English with us.