LEGO Systems, Inc. Operations / Sales assistant in Praha 3, Czech Republic
Operations / Sales assistant:
Location: Czech Republic, Praha 3
Posted Date: 07/03/2017
Job ID: CZ1372
Help us to make smarter business decisions.
We will give you the freedom, space and trust to make a real impact on our performance – and we will also help you to learn, grow and fulfil your own potential. We achieve extraordinary things because we enjoy what we do. So will you.Role is open for fixed period of time as part time job (20 hours per week), from 1. 7. 2017 to 31. 12. 2017.
Please, share CVs in English.
Our mission is inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow
Operation department within SBU Czech Republic and Slovakia - flawless execution of daily customer service tasks, serving customers, independent management of customer orders, deliveries, invoicing and customer and consumer claims. Proposing replenishment orders to Sales department by using CST data (stock, consumer sales). Close cooperation with Marketing/Sales departments. Role reports to Operation manager.The main focus of the position is to help with executional control through running and maintaining various control reports and business analysis reports and leading few processes focused on weekly and monthly company performance. The position will report to Operation manager but will as well strongly cooperate with Sales team members.
• Creating, running and maintaining various Excel based reports;
• Responsible for Launch process of new products;
• Technical preparation, visualization and running of weekly performance process
• Support to Operation manager and Sales team in resolving daily issues or open projects;
• Close cooperation with Sales and Marketing department;
• Scorecard CEE Tesco updates
• Matching CEE Tesco invoices with Tesco proof of deliveries
• Support of Customer service team with order to cash process
• Management of claims in web application
Customer orientation, collaborative spirit
• Fluent English language both verbal and written;
• Strong PC skills (Excel – Intermediate to expert level and high willingness to further learn; Office – intermediate level; PowerPoint is advantage);
• Strong communication skills, team player;
• Structured but open-minded person;
• Analytical thinking;
• No specific prior work experience
• University degree as advantage.