Ingersoll Rand Adv Quality Planning Eng III in Stredocesky kraj, Czech Republic
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- This position is required to coordinate, improve and control advanced quality planning process in the region and coordination APQP activities and subordinate respective functions and departments to support and drive PPAP activities for regional / global of the IRPD process.
- Liaising with manufacturing plants and quality control departments and providing “ Expert Level” technical support to Ingersoll Rand NPD team, Engineering personnel and suppliers selected for NPD (where needed).
- To support new product development process in terms of advanced quality planning.
- To assure that all supplied / internally produced components for NPD are evaluated based on risk, approved, documented and validated by purpose in accordance with IRPDP requirements.
- Work with NPD, SDE, sourcing and engineering and quality resources to ensure product quality and its improvement during development.
- To define component PPAP levels appropriately and to collect all documentation (internal, external sources).
- To keep direct interface with suppliers and resources globally on quality/technical requirements and related issues, coordinate functions, monitor their performance and APQP progress and compliance.
- To define process and ensure compliance with the ITS supplier development process including risk and on-site assessment as well as PPAP compliance (part qualification requirements).
- To report regularly on quality improvements in NPD projects.
- To maintain a control phase for quality of all NPD projects implemented in the region based on product quality measures.
- To maintain linkage to other Six Sigma processes in the sector and enterprise to ensure best practices are incorporated.
- Revise and monitor corp. documentation (procedures, methods, records, working instructions) relating to final products and procedures quality.
- Drive PFMEA process as part of AQP with NPD team support and control CA activities
- To align with corporate standards, ISO procedures & policies.
- To act as a Quality Lead for all NPD projects and coordinate activities to minimize future COPQ/CPPM impact (cost of poor quality/ Customer PPM) and unplanned warranty costs.
- Bachelor degree / Engineering Degree or adequate work experience (preferred BSME / BSEE – with orientation to quality)
- advanced English (Second WW language advantage)
- Significant experience in IR products and processes including IRPDP and AQPP
- Supply chain background a plus.
- 5 – 7 years hands-on experience in Quality, Six Sigma and Operational Engineering. Strong skills with Simultaneous Engineering, Project Management, DFA, and GD&T.
- Self-motivated person with ability to work independently, precise.
- 30% of travelling
- Commodity expertise and process knowledge in areas such as Machining, Casting, Measuring strategy etc.
- Understanding of compressor technology and mechanical products a plus.
- Green Belt Certification advantage.
compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Stredocesky kraj-Czech Republic
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Oct 2, 2017, 1:36:10 AM