Honeywell Business Controls Analyst in Czech Republic
Business Controls Analyst
Support a broad range of services including government regulations, severance, leave of absence and other human resource administrative processes. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions while directing employees to proper delivery channels.
- Provide flawless end to end execution of Human
- Resource services and processes to support business objectives
- Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
You must have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some Human Resources or Employee Services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner
- Job ID: HRD3127
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.