Honeywell Quality Engineer in Czech Republic
Lead a team of Quality Engineers at the (insert site) that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will lead the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Be the strategic leader for the Quality department by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives
Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, site goals in Quality Engineering
Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes quality and process improvements
20 Customer consulting
20 Drive technical solutions
20 Coordinate resolution
20 Cost improvement analysis
20 Brainstorm solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated application of continuous improvement
- Able to influence changes that positively impact production
- Some experience of leading technical teams
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards
- Experience implementing Quality Management systems
- Six Sigma Greenbelt desired
- Job ID: HRD4049
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.