J&J Family of Companies Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist with Dutch in Czech Republic
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist with Dutch
Full time permanent contract
The Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist takes ownership of the administration tasks related to recruitment and onboarding process. This may may include coordinating assessments and background checks, generating offers and initiating provisioning for new joiners. The Regional Recruitment & Onboarding Administration Specialist demonstrates customer service orientation and knowledge of Human Resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with candidates, employees, the regional and global HR service center teams, and external vendor as applicable.
You will be responsible for:
• Recruitment and Onboarding Administration: coordinating assessments and background checks, generating offers and initiating provisioning for new joiners
• Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
• Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
• Respond to requests / inquiries from customers and execute on the key tasks and activities within Recruitment and Onboarding Administration in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
You are the perfect candidate for us if you:
• Are fluent in Dutch and English
• Have strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail
• Can demonstrated understanding how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
• Have user knowledge of MS Office
• Have basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
What can we offer to you?
• A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
• Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
Healthy and active work environment
• Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card, Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution, Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)