Medtronic Sales Rep II, Hungary, Czech, Slovak Republic in Czech Republic
Sales Rep II, Hungary, Czech, Slovak Republic
May 29, 2017
Sr. Field Development Specialist, HeartWare, Hungary, CzechSlovakia.
Based in Hungary or Slovakia.
Main purpose of therole:
Sr. Field Development Specialist is responsible for all aspects of account: revenue, revenue growth, customer support and satisfaction within the assigned area. He/she is responsible for organizing and executing the necessary activities and resources required for developing and growing HeartWare HVAD business within assigned accounts. Sr. Field Development Specialist works collaboratively with the Clinical Specialist Team, Marketing Team and Customer Service Team. This position requires extensive travel and reports to the Director of International Markets.
• Promotes safe and efficacious use of HeartWare HVAD system within approved sites.
• Provides technical support, information and demonstration of HeartWare HVAD system to clinicians and hospital professionals, maintains contact with customers to evaluate their clinical and educational needs.
• Consults with physicians and site study coordinator on preoperative and post-operative related issues.
• Works in collaboration with Clinical Specialist Team to ensure ‘Optimal Clinical Outcomes’.
• Performs on-site surgical training and clinical support for the HeartWare Ventricular Assist Device (HVAD) product and technology; coordinates/participates in planned customer education programs.
• Points of contact for hospital personnel to include, physicians and VAD coordinators for anything HVAD related.
• Support all aspects of Heartware business at assigned implanting and non-implanting study sites.
• Performs monthly/bi-monthly visits to approved sites.
• Cultivates close relationship with all strategic clinical partners.
• Represents HeartWare at conferences and symposiums.
Key requirements :
• BA/BS degree in relevant field of study required (Nursing, Biomedical Science, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent).
• MBA preferred; Clinical trial experience with medical devices is a bonus.
• Minimum 5 years of medical device sales within cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology or endovascular surgery.
• Demonstrated cardiac operating theatre and/or cath lab experience.
• Native or fluent Hungarian + very good English command.
• Strategic planning skills; ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key physicians, users and employees across functions and at all levels.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and listening skills, presentation skills, able to introduce new technologies and therapies within a clinical trial setting.
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
• Demonstrates highest degree of integrity.
• Willingness to travel up to 60% is required.