Honeywell Sr. Avionics System Engineer in Czech Republic
Sr. Avionics System Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Honeywell is seeking a highly motivated System Engineer for our Brno office. In this position, the candidate will work with cross functional teams of engineers responsible for developing, implementing, testing and certifying state-of-the-art glass cockpits for variety of new and existing aircrafts. The candidate will also closely work with major regional aircraft manufacturers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Definingcustomer requirements
- Performing system level design and safety analysis
- Performing system integration and test activities
- Coordinating and participating ground test/flight test activities
- Developing system level documentation and certification documentation
- Attend joint technical coordination meetings with customers
- Interacting with technical counterparts at Aircraft OEM and or aftermarket customers
- Provide customer support for product delivery, integration, testing and troubleshooting
Establish and maintain positive relationship with customer engineering organizations
25 Requirements analysis
25 Model based development system design
25 Systems integration
25 Systems validation & verification
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Systems engineering experience within Avionics Systems or other safety critical systems
- Aerospace domain knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills, ability to communicate in English (verbal and written)
* WE VALUE *
- Software/Hardware systems experience
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Advanced with Systems
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks
- Making autonomous decisions
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD6332
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.