Honeywell Sr Buyer in Czech Republic
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
•Identify and select qualified suppliers
• Purchase order placement and supplier follow up
• Negotiate complex purchasing requirements
• Ensure delivery requirements are met
• Assemble and solicit Requests for Quotes (focus oneSourcing activity)
• Analyze competitive bids and formulate purchaserecommendation
• Control costs and obtain savings by using target pricing,reverse eAuctions, negotiations, and market tests
• Consult with supervision and Commodity Leaders toidentify cost savings projects/opportunities
• Calculate cost savings and document in I-Save system
• Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned byManager
• Train and mentor new or junior buyers
YOU MUST HAVE:
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum 5 years procurement experience, Indirect Procurement preferred
• Demonstrated competencies in the sourcing of Indirect (MRO) materials and services
• Strong experience with supplier negotiations
• Excellent inter-personal skills, ability to manage by influence
• Effective communicator: oral and written
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of software
• Experience with SAP purchasing platform
• Ability to analyze, organize, and report data
• Self-starter: understand and anticipate what needs to be done and take required action
• Strong problem solving skills and good judgment to make important decisions
• Fluent in English
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10163
- Category: Procurement
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.