Edwards Lifesciences Sr. Consultant SFDC/Anaplan in Czech Republic
Role Purpose and location:
As part of our continuous development of our in-house technical competencies, Edwards Lifesciences has established a Global SalesForce.com Development Team to meet the internal development demands of its growing SFDC footprint. We are looking for senior, independent, business focused professional to join this global team. In this role, you will use your knowledge and experience related to creating global Salesforce.com solutions, enterprise technical design, best practices and implementation of the Salesforce.com suite of products to enterprise clients. The candidate is expected to have core consulting skills combined with leading Salesforce.com technical competency and enterprise implementation experience with all core Salesforce.com tools, offerings and products.
This position will take place at Edwards office in Prague, Czech Republic.
Major Job Functions:
Deliver projects on the SalesForce.com platform for the User Community globally, act as the leader for part of the development team.
• Design a technical architecture solution that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across Salesforce.com and other related systems (CVENT, Marketo, Anaplan, Pitcher…).
• Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
• Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 3 years’ experience in SFDC (Salesforce.com) architecture, Apex , Visual Force, Triggers, Classes
• At least 3 years’ experience in Salesforce.com web services, WSDL (web service definition language) and other integration methods newly introduced in SFDC
• At least 3 years’ experience in implementing advanced formulas and workflow rules to enforce business processes
• Certified in Salesforce.com & Force.com
• Experience in international and multi-cultural environment.
• Fluent spoken and good written English required, another International language is advantage.
• Strong sense of ownership and self-motivation.
• Strong problem solving skills and decision making ability.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and team spirit.
• Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
• Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail.
• Capability to use proper business / technical language.
• Possess and display sound judgment; initiative; flexibility and detail-orientation.
• Stress tolerance.
• Willingness to travel.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies in the areas of structural heart disease and critical care monitoring that enable them to save and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 employees worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Title: Sr. Consultant SFDC/Anaplan Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada (EMEAC)-Czech Republic Job Number: 010864