Honeywell Applications Development Analyst in Brno, Czech Republic
Applications Development Analyst
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
Develop and improve best-in-class software and applications processes and systems
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success
20 Agile platform development
20 Performance and reliability
20 Specifications development
20 Testing and deployment of IoT
20 Troubleshooting of IoT devices
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Some experience in software development: designing, development, and debugging
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java, Docker, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Azure ARM, PowerShell
- Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Knowledge of contemporary Open Source development tools and automated testing frameworks
- Some experience with software and system modeling
- Passion for new technologies and innovation
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25433
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.